Our event wouldn’t be possible without our wonderful exhibitors. If you’d like to sign up for a virtual exhibitor booth, it’s easy! Just click here to pay and then email Amy Perry with the information you’d like included on your virtual exhibitor booth page.
The cost for a virtual exhibitor booth is just $250.
While a virtual event is not exactly the same as an in-person event, we believe a virtual exhibitor booth is a great way for vendors to educate brokers about the products and services they offer. The design of your virtual exhibitor booth is limited only by your imagination. We would suggest that you think about what’s normally included in a typical exhibitor booth at a live event (branding, flyers, giveaways, an elevator speech) and do your best to mimic it here.
Here are just a few ideas of the content you can include on your custom exhibitor page:
- Your Logo
- Contact Information (website, email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A Video (this could be a marketing video your company has or perhaps you’d just like to provide a short video of you delivering your “elevator speech,” just as you would if people were stopping by your both at a physical conference)
- Any Text you’d like to appear on the page describing what your company does and how you can help brokers help their clients
- A Door Prize (describe or provide a picture if you’d like to offer a door prize) along with what visitors will need to do to be entered in the drawing. Maybe they need to send you an email with their contact information. Maybe they need to connect or follow your company on LinkedIn. Perhaps you’d like a contact form included on the page where they can enter their name and email address (you can provide the embed code if you use MailChimp or a similar company).
- Marketing Material (links or PDFs along with whatever text you’d like to describe the document – for instance, “Download Our Plan Grid” or “View Our Pricing Sheet”)
- Anything Else You Can Think Of
In designing your booth, it might be helpful to see an example. Here are a few virtual exhibitor booths from previous conferences that you can use for inspiration:
To help us in designing your booth, please consider the following tips:
- Send everything in one email, if possible.
- If you are including flyers, be sure to name the attachments as you would like them to appear on the web page (or tell us what you’d like the text on the site that links to the flyers to say). Also, please tell us what order you’d like the flyers to appear in.
- If you have any special requests for the web page (i.e. logo at top, followed by video, followed by a short description) please let us know.